Honda Power Equipment HRC216HDA
Call for Price
Honda Power Equipment
- 21" commercial rear bagger/mulcher
- Self-propelled, hydrostatic, commercial grade transmission
- Shaft drive (no belts)
- Easy to start commercial GXV160 Honda engine
- MicroCut® Twin Blades - better cutting performance
- Rugged, durable steel deck with front bumper and edge guards
- Precision speed control: Commercial Hydrostatic Cruise Control: This durable commercial transmission offers infinitely variable speed control from 2.1 to 4 mph. Allows you to change and maintain the ground speed to match mowing conditions.
- Honda commercial-grade GXV160 OHV 4-stroke engine: The easy-starting, powerful, and quiet GXV160 commercial engine is designed for superior reliability. Features include a cast iron cylinder sleeve, two-stage air filter, ball bearing supported crankshaft, electronic ignition and mechanical governor. The GXV160 is 50-state certified to meet EPA and CARB emission levels.
- Honda MicroCut® Twin Blades: superior mulching and bagging: Honda's exclusive MicroCut® twin blade system uses four cutting surfaces that result in ultra fine clippings for superior mulching and bagging. Tiny pieces mean up to 30% more clippings in a bag, plus better mulching - saving you time and money.
- Rugged, durable steel deck: The 21" heavy duty steel deck is rugged and built to last. Deck guards extend along the sides to increase durability.
- Front bumper: Provides protection to the deck, as well as a convenient tie-down location. The front axles & the bumper together give added structural stability and durability.
- Maintenance free shaft drive: An automotive style drive shaft transfers power from the engine to the hydrostatic transmission. Shaft drive is a more efficient transfer of power. And because there are no belts to slip, break or adjust, it's maintenance free.
- Heavy-duty reinforced handles: Larger diameter 1" tubing, better supports and stays, and more durable cables.
- 8 mowing heights (3/4 - 4"): Suitable for all grass types.
- Large 9" Nexite® wheels: Strong, lightweight, and easy to replace when necessary.
- Precision sealed ball bearings in all four wheels: Increases durability and performance. Plus better maneuverability and a smoother ride.
- Large, 2.5 bushel easy-empty grass bag: Holds more grass, so you can empty it less often.
- Flywheel brake safety system: Stops the brake when you let go of the handles.
- Mulching plug included
- Manual fuel shut-off valve: The fuel valve can be shut off for transport, storage, or to performance maintenance.
- Full throttle control: The engine speed can be reduced to idle while emptying the grass bag.
- Quality cables: Cables are heavy duty, sealed, and adjustable for maximum performance and durability.
- Dual Element Air Cleaner: Provides maximum protection, even in the dustiest conditions. The outer foam can be repeatedly cleaned, which extends the life of the air filter.
- 1 year commercial warranty (2 years engine)
- Engine: GXV160
- Deck Material: Steel - 16 ga
- Cutting Width: 21 in.
- Mowing height range: 3/4 in.-4 in.
- Mowing height adjustments: 8
- Transmission: Cruise Control (Hydrostatic)
- Ground speed: 2.1 to 4.0 mph
- Starter: Recoil
- Choke System: Manual
- Throttle Control: Manual
- Drive: Shaft
- Handle: 1 in. Steel Tube
- Steel deck guards: Standard
- Wheels: 9 in. Nexite
- Ball Bearing Wheels: All
- Standard Functions: 3 in. 1 Capable: Standard Mulch/Bag, Optional Side Discharge
- Bag: Standard
- Bag capacity (bushels): 2.5
- Blade(s): Twin blades (MicroCut System®)
- Blade Control: Flywheel Brake
- Side/Rear Discharge: Rear Mount Optional
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.37 gal.
- Dry weight: 117 lb.
- Operating Weight: 121 lb.
- Residential warranty: 2 years
- Commercial warranty: 2 years engine, 1 year all other components
- Lawn mower cover
- Rear Mount, Side Discharge Chute
- Spark Arrestor
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Cruise Control (Hydrostatic)
- Wheel Size
- 9 in. Nexite
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.37 gal.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- 3 in 1 Capable: Standard Mulch/Bag, Optional Side Discharge