Honda Power Equipment EG6500
Call for Price
Honda Power Equipment
- 6500 watts, 120/240V
- Honda commercial OHV engine
- Economic, portable power
- Honda-exclusive DAVR (Digital Auto Voltage Regulation)
- Voltage Selector Switch - 120/240V operation
- Full frame protection
- Advanced DAVR technology for consistent power and performance: The EG6500 uses Honda's exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator). The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a +/- 1% range during operation. This provides more consistent power.
- 120/240V Selector switch - More usable power, more flexibility: Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Powerful Honda commercial OHV engine: Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
- Runs 10 hours @ 50% load (6.3 gal.): Keeps you working, all day long.
- 3 year commercial/residential warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Tough one-piece welded frame: Helps protect the generator.
- Electronic ignition
- GFCI protection: The EG6500 offers 2 duplex outlets with GFCI protection.
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Electronic circuit breakers: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Displacement: 389 cc
- AC Output: 120/240V 6500W max. (54.2/27.1A) / 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- Starting System: Recoil Only
- DC Output: NA
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.3 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 7.1 hrs. @ rated load, 10.0hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26.8 in. x 20.9 in. x 22.5 in.
- Noise Level: 72 dB@ rated load; 70 dB@ rated load
- Dry Weight: 179 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
- Storage Cover
- Transfer Switch
- 2 Wheel Kit
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Type
- 389 cc
- 26.8 in.
- 20.9 in.
- 22.5 in.
- 179 lb.
- AC Output
- 120/240V 6500W max. (54.2/27.1A) / 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)
- 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 6.3 gal.
- Noise Level
- 72 dB@ rated load; 70 dB@ rated load
- Run Time
- 7.1 hrs. @ rated load, 10.0hrs. @ 1/2 load