2008 Husqvarna 226HS75S
Husqvarna gas-powered hedge trimmers include several models developed for different types of users and tasks. All feature the market's best thought-out ergonomic construction, as well as reliable, low-emission engines and efficient, durable cutting units. Designed for professionals, the Husqvarna 226HS75S is an exceptionally well-balanced and rugged single-sided hedge trimmer with an X-TORQ engine. The single-sided feature allows for longer cutter bars, less weight, and more precise trimming. Leaf rake collects clippings for improved productivity. The robust design leads to long product life, even under the most demanding landscaping conditions.
- Long life gear components: The gear components have been developed for long life under tough conditions.
- Sharp teeth: Sharp and robust cutting teeth for high productivity and long product life.
- Fuel pump designed for very easy starting.
- The X-TORQ engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Cylinder displacement: 23.6 cc
- Cylinder bore: 1.26 in.
- Cylinder stroke: 1.06 in.
- Power output: 1.14 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Maximum recommended engine speed: 10500 rpm
- Carburetor: Walbro
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel consumption (g/KWh): 412 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in.
- Vibration idling front/rear handle: 5.5/4.1 m/s²
- Vibration top speed front/rear handle: 6.5/4.6 m/s²
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 118 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (HC average): 47.2 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average): 1.7 g/kWh
- Sound level, min/max dB(A): 95/95 dB(A)
- Sound power level, LWA: 104 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 5.11:1
- Knife Length: 29.53 in.
- Teeth opening: 1.08 in.
- Cutting speed: 4100 cut/min
- Weight: 12.44 lbs.
- 966850401: 24cc, Single Sided, Dual Action, 30" Blade, US50
- 23.6 cc
- Cut, in.
- 29.53 in.
- Cutter Type
- 12.44 lbs.